Whether you are a homeowner, seeking to sell your home, or a qualified buyer, looking for the right house, to best serve your needs and priorities, it’s important to select, the real estate agent, who will provide you, with the right level of quality representation, for your personal situation. While there are numerous things to examine and consider, it must begin, by carefully making your selection, which, generally, means, interviewing several individuals, and making the best selection, for you. Therefore, this article will attempt, to briefly examine and consider, using the mnemonic approach, the TACTS, you should look for, and prioritize.
1. Trust; trustworthy: Your process and most desirable results, come about, when client and agent, work together, cohesively, and demonstrate, meaningful, relevant teamwork. They must begin with a clear – cut, understanding, based on mutual trust. An agent must be, both. actually, as well as perceived, as absolutely, trustworthy, and working in your best interests, consistently!
2. Attention; articulate; attitude; assumptions: Ask what any assumptions are based on, and the reasoning and rationale, used. When both of you, jointly, pay keen attention, to as many possibilities, contingencies, and ramifications, as possible, your results benefit! Consider whether the person you hire, clearly articulates his perspective, in an energetic, relevant, inspiring way. When you and your representative maintain a positive, can – do, possibilities – oriented, attitude, results are usually enhanced and improved!
3. Character; cooperative; clarity: Go beyond merely considering the rhetoric, and/ or promises made, but clearly evaluate, the agent’s quality of character! Opt for someone, who possesses, and maintains, a cooperative spirit and mindset, and appears, to proceed, with the utmost level of clarity!
4. Timely: When you hire someone, you are owed, and deserve, their utmost attention, and consideration, and a focus, on your best interests! If you call, and leave a message, how quickly will they respond? Effective representation necessitates a consistent commitment, to timely action, which is well – considered, and professional!
5. Strengths; supportive: Recognize the facts, everyone has certain strengths, as well as weaknesses, and, so does every house, and property! Carefully select the right individual, to serve you and your interests, based on whether, he effectively utilizes his strengths, while taking measures to address, areas of weakness. In addition, you need someone, who will objectively point out the strengths and weakness, both comparative, and, actual, of a specific house and property. Simultaneously, look for someone who will be supportive, throughout, both, the ups, and downs, of the real estate transaction process.
You should look for a real estate agent, with the right TACTS. It’s in your best interests, to do so!