It’s often challenging, to clearly identify, all the necessities and differences, which, often differentiate between someone, serving as a quality, desirable, real estate professional, and the rest of the pack! Those who seek to distinguish themselves in this service – industry, must possess a variety of relevant skills, assets, a positive attitude, endurance, and self – confidence! However, it is important to take care, to possess the HEART, which focuses on the best interests of clients and customers, in a responsible, responsive way. Therefore, this article will briefly examine and review, using the mnemonic approach, why this matters, and what it represents.
1. Hold hands: Since one’s home, for most people, represents their single, largest financial asset, a real estate agent, must be ready, willing, capable and able, to hold his client’s hands, throughout the entire process, from the listing stage, to advertising, marketing, promotions, negotiating, and, then, through, the often, challenging, transaction process!
2. Energy; empathy; emphasis; excellence: How can anyone inspire potential buyers, until/ unless he consistently proceeds, with the highest degree of energy, etc? Each homeowner is different, in some unique ways, and, the agent, must listen, far more than he speaks, so he may exhibit relevant, necessary empathy! Regardless of how many clients he is serving, he must never lose focus, and proceed, with a relevant, emphasis, on each client’s priorities! Never accept good – enough, but, rather, strive for personal excellence!
3. Attention; aptitude; attitude; astute: How might one’s degree of focus and attention, enhance his abilities, to proceed with astute representation? This comes when one enhances his aptitude, through training and learning, and combines this, with a positive, can – do, attitude!
4. Reliable; responsive; responsible; relevant: Clients need and deserve reliable representation, which is responsive, to the interests of his client! Will you take personal responsibility, for working, with the homeowner, for the most, relevant solutions, to achieving their goals and priorities?
5. Trends; timely; talking points: The way real estate is sold and marketed, has changed, considerably, in the past few decades. What was once, focused on advertising in the newspaper, today, is dependent upon, a variety of media, as well as relevant networking! Quality agents must take advantage of all relevant trends, and use them expertly. He must follow – up, consistently, in a timely way! The process is enhanced when an agent knows, and perfects, the use of the most meaningful, talking points!
Do you have, or will you be willing to develop, the needed and necessary, HEART, of a quality real estate professional? What will you do, and how might you proceed?