“Facebook deactivated my account” are you in this queue then we have positive news for you. Yes, you are guessing it right! We have the solution to your query known as the Facebook account temporarily locked.
So, let us hop on to the way through which you can retrieve your disabled Facebook account.
Way to Recover Disabled Facebook Account.
- If you believe that your Facebook account is disabled for no reason, then you can start the process for recovering by launching your preferred browser and heading to the Facebook official appeal form page which you can redirect to by clicking on the below link.https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
- In these steps, you will have to provide your email address or phone number that was linked with Facebook which was deactivated in the respective fields.
Make sure you have access to this account or phone number, as Facebook will utilize it to get in touch with you.
- Now, you have to fill out your full name into the Your Full Name field, ensure that the name you mentioned in the respective field and facebook canceled your Facebook account due to not using the authentic name, then you will have to explain your situation there.
- Once you are done with the above step, Facebook will now ask for your government-issued ID such as Driver’s license, birth certificate or passport, etc to validate your date of birth and identity.
- After that, in the given perspective blank, fill out the additional details that may think will help you in retrieving your disabled Facebook account and hit the Send button.
*Now you successfully fill out the form and submit it, now all you have to do is wait till facebook responds to your query.
We hope that the steps we have provided will help you in getting rid of the issues titled my Facebook account was disabled.