If you are a golfer and happy with homeowner’s policy, then think again. Your homeowner’s insurance policy might not protect you when you go out there on the greens and trails. In fact, you need a specially devised insurance coverage for golf carts.
There is a big difference between the coverage when you buy appropriate insurance policy. Well, you are not going to use your golf cart inside your home to travel from dining to bedroom or kitchen to patio. You need adequate protection especially when you are out on your wheels. Some prominent instances when your homeowner’s insurance fails to protect you are
• You meet an accident while riding cart and incur medical expenses
• Your cart slides from the trailer while driving on road
• Golf cart stolen
• Your driving cart injures someone
However, applying for an insurance coverage for carts has answers to these concerns and of course peace of mind for you.
What Do You Expect – Be Rational Yet A Lot More Is Available Than You Expect
A perfect insurance policy for your cart has a lot more to deliver and it is indeed designed to cover all your needs for protection. In addition, insurance service providers offer extended protection on the ride’s parts like stereo or headlight by adding riders to the policy. Some prominent coverage types available are
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage – This type of coverage typically protects your golf cart from all types of non-collision damages. Such coverage covers loss from the occurrence of theft or fire. Insurance service providers offer comprehensive coverage based on the total price of the cart, year of the manufacture, and many such cost-governing factors.
• Collision Insurance Coverage – As the name explains, this type of coverage protects you during a loss due to a collision. This coverage is good especially during instances like when you collide with another cart or any other object for that matter.
• Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – This type of coverage helps to cover the loss due to bodily injury to another person. You may not pay medical expenses for the person from your pocket when you are covered with bodily injury liability insurance coverage.
• Property Damage Liability Coverage – This type of insurance coverage protects you when you are responsible for payment for loss due to accident. Damages to cars, house, or the other person’s assets are protected by the coverage.