Providing the highest quality, service – oriented, real estate representation, is, one = part, science, and another, an art! While this may seem, somewhat, obvious, the best agents, take the time, and make the effort, to undergo relevant training, transform it to true learning, and, then, commit, to implementing these skills, knowledge, assets, and abilities, to become, the best possible, real estate agent. With this in mind, this article will briefly examine, discuss, and review, using the mnemonic approach, how these individuals, proceed, effectively, to become the best, they can possibly be, by doing, those things, necessary, to truly, MASTER their art, and abilities.
1. Marketing plan: The finest representations comes from creating, and instituting, the best, customized, marketing plan, for the particular property, and client. While many of their components, recurs, and should be constantly used, only when, someone clearly identifies, the particular niche, as well as client’s needs, and customizes the approach, accordingly, does he achieve the finest, possible results. It’s important for the agent, and homeowner, to be on the same – page, and work together as a team, agents must clearly articulate his plan, so the client, understands, and participates, fully, from the onset!
2. Assumptions: Nearly every time, the process begins with certain assumptions. The best way to proceed, is to never, merely assume, you understand, all, about everything, but one takes the time, to listen effectively, to the homeowner, and provide genuine empathy, based on addressing perceptions, concerns, priorities, goals and needs! The difference in results, is often, based on how, and why, an agent assumes, certain things, and how these influence his actions, etc.
3. Strengths; system; selling/ sales: One must carefully evaluate, objectively, any property he represents, and clearly identify, and articulate, both, the strengths, and weaknesses of it, proceeding to amplify the strengths, while realistically understanding, and addressing, any areas of weakness. Articulating and explaining, to the satisfaction, of one’s clients, the selling system, he will use, and why, he feels, it will lead the most desirable sale, is essential!
4. Trends; trust: How will you know, which trends, are meaningful, and which, are less essential and relevant? An agent will only earn his client’s trust, when he commits to the best possible, representation!
5. Empathy; emphasis; energy; excellence: Begin by effectively listening, so you might proceed, with the utmost degree of genuine empathy, and proceed, with the proper emphasis, which will provide excellence! Only when one proceeds with the highest level of energy, will he inspire his clients, to participate fully, and seek the best possible results.
6. Relevant; reliable; realistic; rationale: Only when an agent provides reliable, relevant, realistic advice and service, will others be willing to listen, and perceive, the quality and purpose of your rationale!
How will you, and what will you do, to ensure, you become best capable of providing the best representation, and MASTER your art? Will you be up to the task?