Did somebody hack your Facebook account and now you are not able to access your account? Do not worry, there are various ways using which you can get back your account and you can recover it. In this blog we are going to learn about FB account hacked how to recover, so you need to follow the article till the end.
Methods to recover your hacked password
- Resetting password using mobile device
- First of all you have to open Facebook on your device and then when you are on the login page of the Facebook, you will see an option ‘Need help?’ under the login option.
- Instead of the Need help option you can also click on the forgot password option so that you will be taken to the password reset site for Facebook hacked recovery.
- Here you have to fill in your email address or the phone number which is associated with your account in the respective box.
- Now tap on the search button to look for your account on Facebook. Select a recovery method either via email or via SMS on which you can get the verification code.
- Tap on continue and check the code you received either on your email or on your mobile number.
- Now, enter the code (six digit) in the text box on the screen and hit the continue button.
- In the next page you have to enter a new password for your account to protect your account from www Facebook com hackers.
- Now your old password is replaced by a new password and you can log out your account from all other devices.
- Reporting hacked Facebook account to Facebook
- First of all, open a Facebook hacked account page by going to the URL www.facebook.com/hacked/ on the browser which you are using.
- Now you have to click on my account’s compromised option which will open a new search page.
- Fill in your email address or your phone number which is associated with the hacked Facebook account.
- After filling in your last password which you could remember of your account you have to hit on continue button and select one of the boxes from –
I saw a post, message, or event on my account that I didn’t create.
Someone else got into my account without my permission.
I don’t see the right option on this list.
- After selecting an option, click on the continue button, followed by this hit the get started button. You will find this option at the bottom right side of the page.
- After hitting the continue button, you need to enter a new password for your account which must be strong enough not to get hacked.
- After pressing the next button, check the box which is next to your name and then hit the next button.
Edit any of the information you want to change to secure your account and get done with ‘Facebook hacked how to fix?’ and get access to your Facebook account.
Recommended: 3 Facebook Ad Strategies